Monday, April 9, 2012

Recipe 32 - What's Easter Without The Bunny?

So, I said I'd be back, and I meant it.  However, I'm going to be 'back' in a different way after this one.   What I mean is, if I've made a promise to someone that they're going to get something I'm planning, I'm going to deliver.. and deliver this one I will.

However, after this, I'm doing something a little different.  I'll still be veganizing, but due to $ issues, I'll be peppering in things I've already made here and there to add to the numerical stuff on my recipe book.   Anyway -- I'll get to that next week, for this week:

Behold - the veganization of the Cadbury Creme Egg.

Look at that, full of (god knows what).. and 'milk' chocolate.

Is this going to be easy or what?


It will be - as long as I've got my freezer panties on.  :P

Let's ask the Easter bunny for some pointers - because we all know chicks can't lay these eggs.. (but this chick is about to make em!)





Numbers Please!!



Cadbury Creme Egg                 SheriBury "Vream" egg.

Calories 170                                                 110
Total Fat 6.0 g                                               2.3
Cholesterol 3.5mg                                            0
Sodium 25mg                                                10
Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g                                6
Dietary Fiber 1 g                                            1.4
Protein 2.0 g                                                   2
WWpts -   5                                                   1


Yeah, no kiddin' here.

Let's get this partay started... (and because I'm late, you'll know the partay started already.)  
Watch out for midweek - to see what my victims thought! 



Music Enjoyed While Blogging:
Nada, Zilch

Current Craving
VegInkies!

Current Motivation
Getting back on track    

No comments:

Post a Comment