Friday, October 28, 2011

A lil Halloween fun before the baking begins!

A Halloween Questionaire!

1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
OMG I can remember getting 'bit o honey' back in the day.  Those things'll break your teeth!!  Uck.. they're gross too.

2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
How about Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.. that's about as 'horrorful' as I get!  :)

3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
A psycho... it probably fits my present day attitude the best.  lol

4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
None!  I have seen most of them though - through force.  :P

5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Natural Born Killers.  I can remember seeing it at the theatre.  I had the hardest time driving home after it.. i kept thinking someone was going to come get me.  Death Proof would become a close second.  I become frightened now, every time I see a black Chevy Nova.  :x.. actually any Nova!  "Here comes the beast!" (my words when a loud Nova comes barreling by)

6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?
Shoot, I have never worn a lame costume!

7. Favorite Halloween treat?
Pumpkin seeds!!

8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
How about 'artistic' jack o' lantern?!

9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
An actual character?  No I don't think so.

10. Best thing about Halloween?
Everything!  The chill, the spooky stuff.. everything!

11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
I haven't really thought about it.  Any ideas?

12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
I'd say it would be the brother.

13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
Not really.  However my grandma was terribly supersitious.  I can remember her telling us not to count the cars behind us at a funeral... our goal was to do it during hers, but I think we were too upset to do so.  However, in the pictures of the cars later on, I tried!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment